Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Large, marble size enlongated bump on scrotum.

awake - Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:00 pm

Hello and thank you very much in advance.

I have recently been masturbating a lot and having sex with my girlfriend. And recently, right below the base of my penis on the bottom, or the very start of my scrotum (its just right there where they meet), there is a large bump. It is round at the very bottom and seems to kinda trail off around the right side (my right) of my the base/scrotum. It is rather eliptical if you will, kind of like a small marble with a jelly bean attached to the right of it. It just appeared there a morning after heavy masturbating. I also woke up with soarness in my pelvis area, on the right side as well. Thank you so very much.

Yours
Awake
 awake - Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:07 pm

sorry i am not sure how to edit my post. I just wanted to add that the bump is pretty much just skin color... though i am mexican, so i am a little darker than most. It is slightly more red than the rest, but not much at all. Thank you.
 awake - Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:35 pm

my apologies again. forgot to say that i had recently shaven myself scrotum and all, which i do on a reg basis. It started out looking like in ingrown hair... but in the last few days has at least doubled in size.

|