News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Viral Infections

Question: red pubic bumbs

jdingus - Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:11 am

im a 25 year old male, just started having these red bumps on my genitals, more so in the pubic reagon (5 to 7 of em, left side only) i havent had any type of sex or incounters in a year. im in the navy and just got off a deployment and noticed this about 3 weeks after getting back. very cleansous person, so im not sure how this has come about, just very concered about this and am nerviuos to see the navy doctors. thank you for your time.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:23 am

User avatar Hi Jdingus,

Possible causes for your rash are inflamed hair follicles or a contact dermatitis (such as from a new detergent or clothing that is causing irritation).

I would recommend you see your doctor for an evaluation so you can get a proper treatment.

Best wishes.
 rgr_175 - Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:58 pm

I have something very similar and am in the Army. I know living in a tent with a bunch of guys is nothing like the way they stack you guys up. I'm wondering if it's something you get from living in close proximity to so many people. If you find out anything, let me know. I'll do the same.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here