Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: itchyness-tiny red bumps-rashes..wat could this be (w pic)

thePatient - Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:02 am

Hi Guys

i am 27, male.. never had an issue with my penis before.. except for the occasional itching that i've had everynow and then...which wasnt as something to be concerned about as now..

anyway, i had (and still having) unprotected sex with this girl i know whom i have good reason to believe is very clean.. but since then there's been something going with my penis.. it's been about a month now..

it started out with my penis crown and foreskin getting itchy.. then it disappeared.. then it got itchy again.. then i noticed tiny red bumps that were slightly itchy.. then it kind disappeared briefly (like a day i think) but the itchyness was still around somewhere.. then recently (days ago) i noticed some blistering/rashing of some sort.. and that there is white flaky stuffs on the head of my penis (kinda like dead-skin of some sort).. then now.. it's just slight flakyness, redish looking rashes with tiny red bumps. slight itchiness (not much).. and hyper sensitivity around the crown..

here's a picture i took yesterday..
Image

i looked through some STD pics on the net and didnt find anything similar..

what could this be? my girl's not complaining about any discomforts in her private area, but it seems everytime we have sex i get some sort of reaction on my thing.. one time i tried to use a condom, the itch was somehow isolated around the area not covered by the condom... it could be coinsidence or it could be signs.. i don't know..

we both went down on each other many times.. and we both never had anything happen to our mouths... no soar throats. nothing..

can anyone tell what this could be?

thanks all..
 thePatient - Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:31 pm

it's starting to disapear (havent had any sexual activity lately though)..

i really wonder what this is..
 thePatient - Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:23 am

i know this post has been here for a long time, this sympton have not reoccured anymore (im glad) but i still wonder what it is
 Oliness - Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:06 pm

I'm having issues that resemble this but it's less. It doesn't itch and there are times where my penis get dried and flaky. I've been having sex with no problem unprotected as well and when down on each other and nothing bad. This comes and goes with me as well and I have no idea what it is, my partner doesn't seem to have discomfort or anything when oral sex and intercourse takes place. It only gets me nerved wrecked because my partner is clean.

I begin to get anxious and paranoid and begin to think it's a possible STD but I don't feel the itchiness only rarely.

I when I see it I either put vaseline or lube on my penis to keep my penis moist. It's it an STD or is it a fungus? If so, what can I do to get rid of it? I know see a doctor, but if you guys that has had this issue happen to you, what did you guys do?

It's really bothering me.

|