Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Pimple on my penis

seo011 - Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:11 am

I am sixteen years old and I'm a virgin well I think I am anyways
I found something on the side of my penis that resembles a pimple
while I was masturbating. I squeezed it a little and it hurt like when you squeeze a pimple on your face, so I went to the bathroom and observed it some more...it had a white pointy tip like the tip on a pimple
and i got a piece of toilet paper and squeezed it a little more and the white part came off and it released some clear liquid not a lot juss a little bit
and a lil blood too i have no pain or itch there and it has only been a day since shes been over
I do have a cold sore in my mouth, but I forgot and had oral sex, but not for a long time and didn't stick my tongue in all the way juss on the outside and only the tip of my tongue
a few moments later I put my penis inside her vagina
without a condom for no longer than 10 seconds
which was really stupid of me I took it out because I was worried about her getting pregnant and it hurt her a little bit so i wanted to stop...I'm sure I didn't ejaculate either so I don't think she should be pregnant correct?? she later told me she found some clear liquid inside her vagina [it wasn't sperm] but i don't think it's mine could it have been hers like some bodily lubricant her vagina produces?? i don't know what it's called or even if that exists..hope it does umm i'm worried about those two things
could that red pimple be a sign of genital herpes?? and could my girlfriend be pregnant or have herpes too???
shes' not as worried she said she feels ok and hasnt noticed any pain in her vagina
I'm really concerned about the both of us so yeah can someone help me out asap thank you
Oh and one more thing can you tell me the early symptoms of pregnancy & early symptoms of herpes for both men and women like after the day of having sex. Thank you
 seo011 - Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:02 am

oh a few more things sorry i forgot to add in the pervious message

I have had no diagnosis besides bruised tail bone if that counts..sorry not familiar with medical terms and what not. =\
I have had no surgeries
My mother has diabetes and has breast cancer had her last chemotherapy a few weeks back =] so she is ok
My father has had open heart surgery due to a stabbing and had another for a hernia
I have no current medications I'm healthy as can be

I would also like to add
The pimple on my penis is not red I accidentally made a typo
I made it a little red by squeezing it so much sorry bout that

and a few more questions that are bothering me
What is the severity of herpes?? Can a person die from it??? Does it cause any birth defects to children??

I am sorry to be a bother and for not being truthful on my registration to this site I just don't want my parents to find out and this is the only helpful site I have found..others have had so many different topics and different vague answers that didn't help juss made me worry some more
Please try and understand my reasons for not getting a parents signature =[ it's really killing me inside and with the whole herpes thing and pregnancy..so many problems for a teen so if i were to get my parents on my back too I really don't know what to do i'm really worried about my girlfriend's health and mine mainly hers I want her to be ok
I have been with her for a year and we've done things like this before but not inserting my penis in that was the first time and i've never gave her oral with a cold sore or fever blister I have no fever or cold and I washed my mouth out with hot water and salt the day before so would that help a little bit?????..
I really care about her I even got a job and saved up all my paychecks juss to buy her a ring and asked her to marry me which was silly but i really meant it i plan on having a future with her a lot of people told me i'm stupid for doing all the things i do for her but no one knows about the things she does for me in return not sexual things either like cherishable things
i wish i could turn back and somehow remind myself i have a cold sore or fever blister and not give her oral
..here's a personal life question..do you think i messed up my life???

and can you please let my account be active until this whole thing is cleared up??
I really need help I have no one else to ask and look to
My parents would punish me really bad and send me away =[ I love where i live I really don't want anymore problems I might lose my mind if i do..
and my siblings will juss yell at me and tell my parents
my friends aren't that smart when it comes to stuff like this
All I have is this site =[

so please can you help
thank you and sorry for the personal information
didn't really intend on telling you that, but i had too and didn't want to keep it in anymore..

- seo

|