Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Day after oral sex, vagina burns/stings and it sensitive

raesol23 - Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:26 pm

I'm an 18 year old female. I just performed and received oral sex for the first time last night. Today my vagina kind of burns/stings. It feels really sensitive. It does NOT burn when I urinate. Also, my pubic bone hurts to the touch.
My partner was slightly rough with my clitoris. I don't know for sure, but it felt like he was nibbling, but perhaps he was just sucking on it. Also, he was penetrating with his fingers pretty fast.
Is this pain/discomfort normal for the first time? Should I be worried?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:46 pm

It sounds like what might have been a little rough activity, at least for something new. You have stimulation in a way unfamiliar to you and I suspect this is mostly from that. Pubic bone sensations could be from a bit of pressure placed there. I would suggest if you plan to do this again, that you discuss your feelings with your partner and explain your need for gentleness. I would not be overly concerned based on the symptoms you describe but if they don't resolve in a few days you should see your health care provider.

Best of wishes.

|