News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: white splotch of skin on penis head

lostone29 - Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Hello, I have recently noticed a small, discoloration on the tip of my penis. It is circular in shape and is cream/white in color, but not raised off the skin. Sometimes it will dissappear, but then the next time i check it is back. It dosent look like a wart or pimple, dosent cause pain, and dosnt have any certain feeling to it. I have engaged in protected intercourse only one time, but recieved oral twice. Any ideas what this may be? Please help asap
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:42 pm

User avatar Hi Lostone29,

I'm not exactly certain what this would be. It may be an area of contact inflammation from excess moisture or possibly a fungal skin infection.

I would suggest that you have your doctor evaluate this the next time you are in to see your doctor. If it begins to get worse you should see your doctor sooner.

Best wishes.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here