Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: red dot, ppp's, and what might be a chancer

acidtrip - Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:04 pm

My whole thing started after i recieved oral sex. Now i don't know if this has any relevance but im gonna throw it in. there was a lot of teeth involved so much so that it actually caused small abrasions.
Now the first symptom were a rather linear looking series of about six slightly raised red bumps at the abrasion site. I thought this was a normal reaction, well the day after now 2 days from the contact i noticed what apearred to be a broken blood vessel right at the eurethra hole. that has existed now for about 5 months its a vaugley circular unraised spot that has upon close inspection three slightly more red spots in a triangular formation. now about after a month the right upper forth of the raised area of the penis tip has grown what appear to be pearly penile papules or warts, since they have made no ground on the skin behind or infront of this raised area though i believe it is ppp. i still have the linear red bumps now as well but they go all the way around the raised area as well.
I have also noticed what i would call more of a pimple then a chanker i would not say that it looks like a sore and it is no than one of the small ppp looking things. it is ont he shaft infront of the circumsision scar. The oddest of syptoms though is that about every 1-3 weeks a white head appears and gets no bigger than a white head is almost looks more like dried skin, which i usually out of ocd take off generally easily.
now upon seeing these white dots which occured more frequently among the first month of infection i believed it to be hpv. Then as the ppp like things devoloped i believed this even more. But on further research ive found that this may very well be something else like corpus molluscum, according to these symptoms the oddest of which is the unraised red mark i still have no real good idea of what this could be. if you can figure out what this is please tell me and if you could tell me of a way i could avoid showing my junk to a doctor please tell as well (ps upon eating a natural anti-biotic i believe i saw some improvment but this could all be a psychosomatic effect, i stopped because i can not eat taht much garlic a day)
 John Kenyon, CNA - Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:15 pm

The most common problem in this subject area is the reluctance of people to see a medical provider about the problem. This, combined with denial and delay, can cause very serious and unnecessary complications. I hope you will have these lesions examined in a clinical setting ASAP. There is no reasonable way at a distance to do anything more than guess, and your guesses are very educated ones which I would have made if you hadn't already made them. They still won't resolve the problem nor help you to avoid more serious potential problems. This really isn't worth allowing self-consciousnes to keep you from seeing a doctor. Trust me, medical people really are detached, professional and are seeing a medical problem, not the measure of your manhood, and they shouldn't be making any judgements about your behavior, either, although you can expect to get some reasonable advice about how to avoid this sort of thing. You are free to disregard that advice. But most of all you need to get past the self-consciousness about this and have it evaluated and, if necessary, treated. We here cannot engage in guessing about potentially serious medical conditions, but can only direct you toward appropriate medical help. I hope you will be see if you haven't as yet.

Once you've done that, please do follow up with us here. Good luck to you.

|