Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Bumps near base of penis, small bumps on penis and testicles

aloos - Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:13 pm

I have had problems with this for quite a while, at first thought must have been puberty but now I have grown concerned.

A while back I had a red bump that went away within maybe a couple weeks. Now I have another that occurred over night. There is also very small bumps on testicles and on penis. The large bump is located near base and gives off an ooze like a zit but it has a hard ball that comes out if you squeeze it even gently. Also even the small ones ooze if squeezed. This might not be needed but i have also noticed that other red bumps have formed on my legs, on inside and on outside also similar to a zit. If I could get a reply as soon as possible so I can get it checked by a doctor, would be helpfully.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:37 pm

There are a number of possibilities for this so you will need a doctor to confirm. You could have a condition called molloscum contagiosum, or it could be something like clogged, infected glands or follicles. Of course there is also herpes but people usually complain of pain with this. If it is the MC, it can continue to spread and is contagious to other so sexual contact should be avoided. This is another reason to get it checked out in case you might be passing it along.

z31 - Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:00 pm

i have also been expieriencing this. I have a group of bump at the base of my penis that look like pimples but when i pop them they usually bleed. they don't hurt and i don't think i am showing any other symptoms. what should i do
 biketime - Sat May 09, 2009 3:12 am

iam black and i have some bumps at the base of my penis where the hair is they seem to be white it doesnt hurt our ich to day i saw them for the first time please help

|