Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: White bumps on shaft

b07 - Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:51 am

My situation is simular to the on from post "little white bumps on my penis
by hard2tell32 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:28 pm"

I am 18 years old and a virgin. I have litlle zit like bumps on my shaft that have puss in them. I went to get tested at a free clinic, but i wasnt tested. This was because i was told that it could not be an std because I am a virgin, and that i should go to a dermatologist. What could it be?
 John Kenyon, CNA - Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:02 am

As I mentioned to the other poster with the same complaint, this sounds most like a hygeine issue, and again, please don't take offense at that suggestion; it is just that the area can be more prone to skin irritation and the formation of these little pustules than one would think, and you may need to devote more time (more frequently perhaps) to cleaning the area. If that is definitely not an issue, then yes, by all means the next step would be to see a dermatologist.

I hope this is helpful. Please do follow up with us here.

|