News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Sore Throat, Fever, Mild burning at opening of penis.

fullofanxiety - Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:32 pm

Long story short I get drunk pass out wake up guy is going down on me I, not in my proper mindset or really in control of my actions go down on him, nothing else happens other then some kissing. 2 days later I get a moderate sore throat accompanied with a mild fever. Later on that day I start getting a mild burning at the opening of my penis. Now we're on day 3... I plan to make an appointment to the health department for free testing and possible treatment as it is anonymous and I do not wish for my family's doctor to know anything about this. But I would like some help as to identifying the problem(s) as I am worried sick about it. I have actually been crying all day and contemplating suicide if it turns out to be something pretty bad... Please help.

Other symptoms i'm feeling are decreased apetite possibly from worry, fatigue, and sore calf muscles possibly from walking. I did just get over a cough that I had for like three weeks about a week ago. Hope any of this information can be of help... Oh and I have had oral surgery maybe a month ago, Wisdom teeth removed and an implant tooth placed.
 John Kenyon, CNA - Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:10 am

User avatar Hi fullofanxiety -

While I understand your extreme concern over the symptoms that have developed, they all developed so quickly it almost certainly is some sort of simple bacterial infection or maybe a couple different ones. The possibilities in that department are nearly endless before you even start to get to the really bad stuff. I'd just get to a doctor or clinic as quickly as possible (hopefully you've long since done that) and very likely get put on an antibiotic.

Hoping that by now this has all been resolved. Please do follow up with us here.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here