Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: red bumps around shaft,head and 2 red sores on legs

metanine - Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:26 pm

I have gotten gonneria once and syphillis 3 times I've gottern pncellin shots and stuff my penis doesn't stink it smells normal but I have these bumps there scaley red it itches and my balls itch too do you think it is herpes?
 John Kenyon, CNA - Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:52 pm

User avatar Hello - Given the limited information and the impossibility of evaluating a lesion without being able to actually see it, I would recommend you have this examined by a medical provider at once, if you haven't by now.

From the description it sounds like it could be herpes or it also could be primary syphillis, although if you've had syphillis three times already you'd probably be able to recognize that pretty quickly. You need to best examined and tested. With luck it is nothing more than a hygeine problem, which is far more common than anyone would imagine, but the description is enough of a concern to urge you to get to a doctor at once and find out.

Please stay in touch with us here.

|