Forum Name: Other infections

Question: do i have herpes

teenager33 - Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:17 pm

i made out with a girl and later i found out she probably has herpes, its been 22 days since then about two days ago i got a pimple-like sore on the bottom tip of my tongue. i popped it and then it got red and hurt a little. now it is about the size of a pencil eraser(a little smaller) and it is pretty much all white, like it's healing. could this be herpes? thank you
 lat010186 - Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:57 pm

Well, from my sex-ed classes, severe cases of herpes can be spread by the fluids during intercourse. Any type of cold sore or sore on the mouth is considered a herpe but nothing really to worry about, unless you have a really severe break out all over your face and in the mouth. I get the same "pimple" like swelling of the taste bud on my tounge as well. I pop it and it goes away. I don't really worry about it, as well as I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just a word of advice; "If you believe she has herpes don't have any sexual contact with her again."

|