News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Other infections

Question: dog to human infections

brandnewboy420 - Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:51 pm

about 3 months ago i was tripping off of tussin/shrooms idont know what i was thinking but i ###### my female dog. after the high was over i relize what i did and look at my dick and i had a small cut but i thought nothing of it now there is a red line, little redness, and it kinda hurts ..so im wondering what the hell did i get and how do i get rid of it?
 John Kenyon, CNA - Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:33 pm

User avatar Hello -

The potential for bacterial urinary tract infections, given the unique circumstances of this case, are virtually endless. You need to see a medical provider, explain what happened, and have the appropriate cultures taken to make sure you are give an appropriate antibiotic for the infection you almost certainly have. Where exactly it is lodged is impossible to say, but it is certainly genitourinary.

Advice for future reference: if you insist on using mind-altering substances, a) have someone with you to function as a "guide" and also to protect you from doing things which may cause you to harm yourself or others, and b) lock the dog up somewhere away from your reach. This will make self-inflicted infections and injuries less likely and the dog will probably be grateful as well.

Best of luck to you.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here