Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: contracting and STD from clean partners

dal22 - Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:56 pm

My boyfriend and I had unprotected anal sex, and then continued with vaginal sex. We both have been the only partners with each other, and we both have tested clean for any STD's.
It occured about 5 days ago and I havent had any symptoms of anything, however I was wondering if it was still possible to contract some sort of disease or infection, and if I should go to the doctor. Thank you,
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:08 pm

If you are both verified without disease the only real risk is the possible infection due to the anus being a "dirty" site. Then fecal matter can be moved and caused other infections but you would likely have symptoms so without any cause for concern on your part you shouldn't need to see a doctor simply because you had sex in this way.

mick gobson - Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:01 am

Do you know if my foreskin became puffed on one side just at the tip do you know the treatment for that or the name of the condition ?
thanks

|