News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: many bumps on testicles and bumps on penis

worriedintx - Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:30 pm

hi
im 16 years old and for as long as i can remember i have had these tiny white bumps on my testicles.there not noticable unless i stretch the skin
when i examine them some look diffrent than others
for exapmle some i can push on and a zit like looking stuff comes out and others don't also they feels like there knots underneath my skin
they don't hurt or itch but there defintely not normal
i also have bumps on my shaft but they look diffrernt than the ones on my scrotum

please help if your reading this
and please execuse all the typos its just talking about this topic makes me very scared
 Faye Lang, RN, MSW - Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:51 pm

Dear Worriedintx,

The tiny white bumps that can push like a pimple may be normal. Sometimes such white bumps appear on the penis shaft, as well. The knots under the skin also can be normal, but must be evaluated by your doctor. You didn't mention if the bumps on your penis shaft are there all the time, or only when erect. Your doctor needs to evaluate them, as well. Please be sure to have thorough hygiene for both your scrotum and penis; if you are uncircumcised, be sure to pull back your foreskin and clean off any smegma ("white stuff") every day. It does not sound urgent, but you should still see your doctor right away. Do not be embarrassed; your doctor has undoubtedly checked such things out many times.

Good luck to you.

Faye RN, MSW

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here