Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: unprotected oral sex receiving male STD concern

surfsno2008 - Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:48 am

I chose this topic as I received unprotected oral sex about 10 days ago and sex after with a condom used correctly. No kissing was involved. I have had buring in the tip of the penis, no discharge, a urine drip and urge or feeling like I should urninate since then. Had one white bubble/pimple form in my mouth bottom inside under tongue but not on it. it burst by itself with clear liquid and then grew back again in the same spot and now seems to stay a burst sore. I have mild blood shot eyes. I have a sore throat and sneezed yesterday. I had tingling in the penis and up in the area to the right of the groin. Took anti-biotics for 7 days and still the same symptoms. Buring in anus. While I had the oral sex I had scabby skin on the penis from fungus infection. No major lesions or open wounds however. I did not ejaculate from this. No bites or blood on the penis as far as I can tell. 33 year old male. For the last several months I have had pain in right chest, to the right of the middle of the chest, no cough, yellow pleghm at many times, mild runny nose, congestion in the morning, temple forehead headaches off and on, severe jock itch, fungus on the penis, back fungus/pimples, neck rash, chest rash, lose of a little chest hair on right side, red rash under the nose and mouth, (spread by shaving?), 1 warts on finger, a red pimple that burst with white stuff on leg and never really healed and now is a black spot and yellow around it, irregualar borders on the half-moons in my nails, sensitive nails sore days after cutting, hangnails, a reaccuring cold, no fever, diareahia, blood clots in the mucus of the nose (was at high alt for 1 week) and mild pasty white tongue that went away with brushing after using the anti-biotics in particular. no white in the mouth or side or under tongue. I just had HIV test neg 3 and 4 months after unprotected intercourse with a women with a scabed penis from masturbation. It is now the 5th month. neg for stds until recent encounter last week too. I have had poor diet, tons of stress and worry about this for weeks on end and live in a foreign country. Cold/flu like symptoms came on 2 months ago and never really left completly including massive stress. Some of the fungus I had before the encounter for years (thought it was acne) as well as the wart. Could I have HIV from 5 months ago now or just recently aquired it last week or is it stress or something other STD?? please help!
 surfsno2008 - Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:37 am

the latest is hiv neg in the 5th month after and fungus under control. white bumps on tongue less and less with an iodine mouth wash. no stds according to test and good urine samples as well.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:02 pm

You have a variety of symptoms throughout your body and there is no way without an exam that a diagnosis could be made. It seems unlikely, given the recent sexual encounter, that you could have contracted HIV, though it can take a while for it to show up so you should continue to be tested at six months post-exposure, just to be sure. Transmission is through exchange of body fluids and not typically saliva so chances are not as great for a male to be infected from receiving oral sex as in other methods where deep body fluids are exchanged such as through ejaculate, vaginal secretions, blood, etc.

I think you have enough varied symptoms that may or may not be related that you would be well advised to have a complete physical exam with routine blood work for all sexually transmitted infections, etc.

|