Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: RED URETHRA AND WHITE GOO IN OPENING

JJHELPME - Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:16 am

HI THERE IM A 19 YEAR OLD MALE AND NEARLY ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM. IVE BEEN HAVING SEX WITH THE SAME GIRL FOR A WHILE NOW. RECENTLY I NOTICED A BURNING SENSATION WHEN I UNRINATE AND A RED PATCH AROUND THE OPENING OF MY PENIS. A WEEK OR SO LATER I RUN MY FINGER ALONG THE BOTTOM OF THE PENIS UPTO THE HOLE AND WHITE GOO CAME OUT. THIS HAPPENS ABOUT 4 TIMES A DAY. IT ISNT MUCH LIQUID BUT ITS STILL A WORRY. AFTER I UNRINATE IT LEAVES A MILD STINGING SENSATION. ONE OF THE TIMES I HAD SEX WITH THE GIRL I DIDNT WEAR A CONDOM, SHE BLED AND SAID IT WAS FROM A FINGERNAIL CUT FROM AGES AGO. I THOUGHT IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN BLOOD IN THE PENIS OPENING. IT DOESNT SMELL VERY MUCH BUT ITS STILL A WORRY.
 bmx_brian - Mon May 11, 2009 1:05 pm

hey bro im 19 also. i read yours and i have your same symtoms. ive been having it for like two weeks and just this morning i saw the white/yellowish goo coming out of my penis. im extreamly worried. were you able to figure out what it is?
 chaos_kitten - Tue May 26, 2009 1:35 am

My ex had the same symptoms, sounds like chlamydia. Could be almost any std though, but yellow/white discharge is very common with chlamydia, and that std is one of the more common ones.

|