Forum Name: AIDS

Question: symptoms

lucy11 - Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:28 pm

i'm scared i was infected with hiv a month ago, i have swollen glands in my throat and my breasts are sore, my throat is very dry and at the far back i have these tiny white sores that look like chancer sores when u bite the inside of ur mouth ... can u get hiv from going to the dentist... i also had unprotected sex i want the guy to take the test but im scared he'll say no can the police force him?
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:30 am

User avatar Hi lucy11,
You can't force someone else to be tested for HIV. My suggestion to you if you are concerned about this, get tested yourself.