News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Other infections

Question: Help Please

beeisme23 - Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:27 am

I have been to doctor after doctor and its always the same they keep tellling me there is some kind of infection. My cervix is inflammed and they done many paps,blood work and urine samples and the only thing they have found is the inflammation and a slight sign of bacteria. Been having iregular bleeding for months now,and also just had a baby in september. Had a pap after the baby and everything was fine, stil nothing is showing.I have stomach pains but not in one place sides.lower belly,back and chest. Also started anxiety attacks, they have me on paxil for those, doctor said it could be hormonal from having a baby causing all these problems and anxiety... I am really confused and not forsure what to believe or what steps to take. My husband seems to believe its caused from my pregnacy because i went overdue and started what they called a bloody show, and thats when the bleeding started and still hasent quit.. I really need another opinion and some advice.I have had thyoid tests done that came back normal and have had three paps since my baby was born all normal.There is no pain during sex and usually no blood. But afterwords I start bleeding again.I just don't understand what it could be and why they havent been able to tell. Could it be cancer and if so how would they tell, I had displasia about a year ago and i was treated and had it removed and it hasent shown back up in any of my paps.I am scared to death,don't know what to expect or do.I am suppose to see another doctor thursday, should i request a biopsy or an ultrasound.What can i expect, or do... I really need some help and advice....
Thank You
 jean bennette - Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:40 pm

when is it easer for a woman to get pregnate

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here