Forum Name: Other infections

Question: hey im really scared someone help me please

hydrosiss - Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:20 pm

Hello, my name is pete, i am 15 years of age, i have on the top of my penis, right below the head, like a reddish sorta area that looks like its all wrinkled, and there is a ring that goes throu this, does anybody know what it could be? i have had unprotected oral sex on my about 4 times, about 8 months ago, and im very scared so someone reply to this please
 hydrosiss - Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:06 pm

it also itches in a way, i scratch it and it itches again. there is no blood or burning when i urinate...and if i have like syphilis or ghonoreehia, which i hope i don't, can u only get those if the other person actually has it? and ps it was only oral, so can u get that from oral if she dosent actually have it herself? or can saliva germs cause it? i really need a reply