Forum Name: AIDS

Question: what is the chance?

thomamic - Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:09 am

I recently had dry sex with someone and they came in their jean pants while I had my underwear on. I was wondering if there was any way that I could get a STD or get pregnant from this.
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:00 pm

The possibility of pregnancy or STD in such a situation depends on the permeability of your respective clothings to semen and you would be in a better position to know if the ejaculate made good contact with your genitalia.

Get checked if you are experiencing symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease or pregnancy.

Dr Anthony Solomon