News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Other infections

Question: Small, painless bumps. Idea?

Yaffa - Thu May 05, 2005 5:51 pm

Within the past month, I've noticed small bumps forming inside of my vagina. They are small and painless, though I have become rather worried with the possible diagnosis. I have not been sexually active for several months (I would estimate the beginning of January '05) and as far as my partner knew, he was clean. I noticed the first bump which began forming a little over a month ago, though now there are similarly 4 or 5. I realize I cannot possibly have an accurate diagnosis without a proper check-up, though I was hoping you could provide me with some information before I make an appointment.
 amyracinrose - Fri May 06, 2005 1:43 pm

hey,

I'm having the same problem as you ... except for I have several now. My bumps started appearting underneath my clitoris... and now they've spread to the inside of my vagina. I have'nt had sex since christmas.
 zebragirl28 - Mon May 23, 2005 11:05 am

The problem you are having sounds to me like genital warts or hpv i was recently experiencing similar problems. You must go and see a doctor because I am no doctor but i have done alot of research. Talk to your partner about it because they might of not even known they had it and could of passed it on to you through contact with infected skin. hope to have been of some help

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here