Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Wits end!

engineer - Sun May 15, 2005 6:20 pm

Well I'm about finished with the system. In January I went to see my Dr. because I had just broken up with my gf(A). I went to be tested for std's (as I do after every gf), and told my Dr. that I had burning during urination (I thought I had a UTI). He told me I didn't have a UTI and gave me 250 Mg of Ciprofloxacin 2x daily for 7 days. Didn't inform me of any std, or even hint to the possibility. Well, a few days later I started seeing an ex flame(B) and I end up infecting her, as well as reinfecting myself. After 14 days and several phone calls to an answering machine, my Dr.'s assistant finally decides to call with my first test results, and I'm positive for Chlamydia. It only takes 2 days for the results!!!! So instead of going through that again with my Dr., I went to urgent care, told the Dr. exactly what happened, the Dr. gave me 2 pills of Zithromax 500Mg each, taken all at once. She said I wouldn't need a retest. I felt much better, after 10 days. My gf(B), went to see her OB, and got a test result of negative. The Dr. didn't give her any antibiotics (unknownst to me). So we resume sexual activity, and I go back to my normal Dr. for a follow up to find out I'm positive for Chlamydia again. Now my Dr. gives me 500 Mg of Ciprofloxacin 2x daily for 10 days, now its almost May. I left gf(B), and met gf(C). I told her what was going on and we waited for me to complete my medication and get test results. I was tested 3 days after I completed my meds, and it came back negative (this is mid March). Now, as of last week (beginning of May), I test positive again!!!! This time it took several phone calls to an answering machine and a ex wife to get a call back. The Dr. is sending me to a specialist, which I wouldn't have needed if he would have told me from the start 'hey, you might have something infectious, don't have intercourse'. It takes 7-10 days to get a referral (quite a long time when your urine feels like lava).
So now, I'm at the end of my rope. I would like advice on dosages to clear this up. I'm 32,
6'4" 240lbs perfect health (besides the Chlamydia). Following are the symptoms in order.

1st time: Extreme pain during urination, after a couple weeks my testicles begans to hurt.
Dr. felt the back of my testies an squeezed a little to see if it was painfull. It hurt a little, he said it was swollen.

2nd time: Burning, during urination. My rectum itched really bad, I can only attribute this to
gf(B). She was masturbating, then later tried to use the same finger to stick it up my rectum :shock: LOL

3rd time: Burning sensation isn't as bad (like a mild UTI). It died down, and comes and goes. The urine smells pretty bad. I had a little bit of rectal itch, but that went down, and comes and goes also. The new symptom is white milky discharge. Primarly in the morning I can squeeze it out. Sore testies, was painfull in the beginning, now comes and goes also. My primary Dr. felt my testies again and they weren't swollen (the tract inside), and it didn't hurt when he squeezed, he also said they didn't feel swollen as if an std infection was present.

If I don't get my referral this week (yes I've already called and left several messages), I will be ordering antibiotics online regardless, any guidence would be greatly appreciated. Yes, I know the risks, but I've had it.

Thank You Very Much :D

P.S. Save the safe sex speech please, I was monogamous with all my girlfriends and an ex wife for 15 years, and I get tested after each girlfriend. My first one cheated on me after she said "your the only one for me blah blah blah". Thats how I was infected.
 engineer - Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:28 pm

I see crappy service transcends even the internet.
To everyone reading these forums, figure it out yourself like I did. The medical
personal could give a crap about you or your well being. Your just another cog
in their machine. Just google.com 'chlamydia treatment' then read
what the cdc recommends for a cure. If your a male, make sure you don't have epididymitis, this is much tougher to fix, and should look up how to treat it.
To get your drugs, go to xlpharmacy.com or another site that doesn't require a prescription. They send you drugs from India, at a reasonable price.

|