Forum Name: Other infections

Question: About STDs

HOPELESS20 - Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:58 pm

I participated in unprotected sex 2 mths ago (I know stupid.) We only had physical contact for about 30 seconds when I made him put on a condom. I thought I could trust my partner and it was my first time. Anyway its been 2 mths and I have suddenly gotten 4 bumps on my vaginia. They do not look like razor burn or pimples, but are not really red or inflammed. My question is can this be herpes and if so, should I be seeing any signs in my mouth since I have not done so already? Is it possible to also participate in oral sex if he had herpes and get it only on my vaginia? I have searched and searched and not found an answer to this question.
Thank You
 gabesmom - Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:14 pm

i am no doctor nor nurse, but i think herpes looks like sores..........like a blister type that has been popped. i do know that if you give oral sex and he has herpes down there that you can get that strain of herpes in your mouth, and if someone has mouth herpes (the other kind) that you can get that kind down there, but if someone were to have mouth herpes and give oral sex and their partner gets sores on their genital...it does not cause genital herpes...it's only the strain of mouth herpes. do you get what i am saying? i know that i get bumbs down there from my underwear where the elastic is around my legs, and i get razor bumbs. so if you are worried you should contact your doctor. hope everything is well!

|