News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Other infections

Question: About STDs

HOPELESS20 - Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:58 pm

I participated in unprotected sex 2 mths ago (I know stupid.) We only had physical contact for about 30 seconds when I made him put on a condom. I thought I could trust my partner and it was my first time. Anyway its been 2 mths and I have suddenly gotten 4 bumps on my vaginia. They do not look like razor burn or pimples, but are not really red or inflammed. My question is can this be herpes and if so, should I be seeing any signs in my mouth since I have not done so already? Is it possible to also participate in oral sex if he had herpes and get it only on my vaginia? I have searched and searched and not found an answer to this question.
Thank You
 gabesmom - Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:14 pm

i am no doctor nor nurse, but i think herpes looks like sores..........like a blister type that has been popped. i do know that if you give oral sex and he has herpes down there that you can get that strain of herpes in your mouth, and if someone has mouth herpes (the other kind) that you can get that kind down there, but if someone were to have mouth herpes and give oral sex and their partner gets sores on their genital...it does not cause genital herpes...it's only the strain of mouth herpes. do you get what i am saying? i know that i get bumbs down there from my underwear where the elastic is around my legs, and i get razor bumbs. so if you are worried you should contact your doctor. hope everything is well!

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here