News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Fungal infections

Question: Noticed white in back of mouth

Bob2005 - Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:00 pm

Ive had a soar throat for about a month now, i put it down to the fact i do alot of singing out loud, and shouting.

I noticed couple of weeks ago a white lump on back side of the throat, like a spot. Eventually it dissapeared. Now ive noticed down the back of my throat on the other side, like a white strip going down the throat a bit.

This has got me super nervous and i don't know what it is, if i tense my throat so i can see it, it leaves me feeling like somethings wedged in my throat.

Any ideas would be gratefull, to put my mind at ease, thank you
 Bob2005 - Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:06 pm

I just drunk some coffee and looked again, and the whiteness is no where to be seen. Maybe it was just flem, or the stuff on your tongue in flem??

However my throat still feels bit throbby as if somethings caught, maybe its because i was straining my throat? Still odd i sometimes get a soar throat for a tiny bit and it goes, could this just be some throat illness?

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here