Forum Name: Fungal infections

Question: Noticed white in back of mouth

Bob2005 - Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:00 pm

Ive had a soar throat for about a month now, i put it down to the fact i do alot of singing out loud, and shouting.

I noticed couple of weeks ago a white lump on back side of the throat, like a spot. Eventually it dissapeared. Now ive noticed down the back of my throat on the other side, like a white strip going down the throat a bit.

This has got me super nervous and i don't know what it is, if i tense my throat so i can see it, it leaves me feeling like somethings wedged in my throat.

Any ideas would be gratefull, to put my mind at ease, thank you
 Bob2005 - Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:06 pm

I just drunk some coffee and looked again, and the whiteness is no where to be seen. Maybe it was just flem, or the stuff on your tongue in flem??

However my throat still feels bit throbby as if somethings caught, maybe its because i was straining my throat? Still odd i sometimes get a soar throat for a tiny bit and it goes, could this just be some throat illness?

|