Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Need Help

 Darkescaflowne2 - Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:46 am

I recently found out that my partner had chlymedia (misspelled I know) and she got treatment for it. I don't have medical insurance as I am unemployed and I need help to get myself cleared. All I need is a prescription or a place I can go to get a prescription for free or cheaper.
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:18 am

User avatar You can visit Planned Parenthood, they will usually work with you according to your finances.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us