News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: My balls...

almightypenisflower - Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:25 am

I know I have genital warts, but lately I've had some new symptoms develope. My balls will kind of "crust up" and the skin will peel off of them. I am going in for another check up, I was just wondering if someone could help me know what to expect.
 almightypenisflower - Thu May 25, 2006 5:45 pm

20 year old male. The skin thing was an allergic reaction to a soap I was using. I have these burning sensations in my lips sometimes, then they start to get dry and crack. It happens pretty randomly. I also have a slightly noticeable burning pain when urinating. Then there's this rash on my neck. It isn't anywhere else, just the front and sides of my neck. There is several redish pinkish oival splotches, slightly raised, and if I scratch them, they peel almost as if they were just dry patches of skin. I first noticed these after attending a marine institute a few summers ago, they have gotten worse since then. It is quite embarassing, and I found a picture in the internet that looked just like it, although I forgot the name of the desease, but it said that the symptoms should be gone in less than 5 weeks, I've had this for going on 4 years. My dermatologist doesn't know what to think of it and suggests it's from long term sun exposure. What do you think?

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here