News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Other infections

Question: Small red bumps appare on penis shaft after masterbation.

DustMan900 - Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:06 pm

I have been with the same girl for almost 2 year, she has been tested for std's about 2 months ago and everything was find. But recently, after a normal masterbastion i noticed a few small bump occur on the bottem of the penis shaft( far end from the head). Theres no itching, burning, or anything. i would never no it's there unless i looked. I gave it a couple of days and it went away and everything was fine. I wanted to see if it would come back if i masterbated again and it did. But me and my girl friend had sex about 1 week before te first time it showed up after i masterbated and there was nothing. There is nothing showing up on her. I don't think it is an std because we have old been with each other. Please help me find out what this is and i can fix it and put it behind me. Thanks again.
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:43 am

It is impossible to tell you what those "bumps" are without a doctor's examination.
If the act of masturbation causes these bumps to appear, and they resolve without treatment, surely the best way to "fix" it is to abstain from the provoking act.

You said both of you have had a monogamous relationship for 2 years. Why was she tested for STDs two months ago?

Dr Anthony Solomon
Consultant Physician, Tropical & Genitourinary Medicine

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here