Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Anal Warts or other possible STD? please HELP!

jhndo20 - Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:22 pm

Hello guys and ladies,

I'm new to this forum, very nice forum you got here!

I'm a 20 year old male and Saturday night I had sex whlie wearing a condom, but I received unprotected oral sex from my partner (that was my first time sleeping with her). Today while I was in the shower I noticed a slight bump right by my anus and it feels kind of soft, it's grayish/purpleish color, and it's about half the size of a regular bean. I took pix of it and I am willing ot upload it to some website for any of you experts to see and let me know what this is. I've been reading about STDs entire night and I'm really scared of this, I'm thinking that it is anal warts. Can you guys please help me? :(

Thank you in advance!
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:37 am

User avatar Could you please upload the picture. Could possible be a hemmroid.
Is there any other symptoms?
 jhndo20 - Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:06 am

yes.

picture 1: http://www.ihostphotos.com/show.php?id=165462
picture 2: http://www.ihostphotos.com/show.php?id=165463

I am hoping that this is just a hemmroid. No, there are no other symptoms, no itching, burning, nothing.
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:06 am

User avatar this does not resemble anal warts at all. So no worries there :)

What i think is that you have a hemorrhoid.

tell me, have you had any difficult bowel movements lately? one that caused a lot of straining?

Avoiding constipation by drinking more fluids, eating more fiber, or using a stool softener may provide sufficient relief.
Ointments that relieve the itching, pain, and swelling may provide sufficient relief
 safal - Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:06 am

dear sir,
i have one question please help me
i had inserted my finger in vagina of one of girl whom i meet while travelling
now i am out of contact with her and my worried is i don't know if she was infected or not if she was infected with dieases like Happtites B, C or std or Hiv could it infect me also.

after inserting my finger on her vagina i washed my hand with soap immed.
and i didnot have any fresh cut in my finger ,

please help me
 safal - Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:07 am

dear sir,
i have one question please help me

please help me
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 am

User avatar Hello,The intact skin is a fine barrier that prevents transmission of such diseases.Only if there is a broken skin,ulceration or chaffing the organisms enter.Your activitiy would be considered safe.
This may not be true with mucus membranes the soft red areas of vagina,penis or anus in which vigorous rubbing,microabrasions,and contact with blood,vaginal or spermatic fluid can form a nidus for transmission.Skin again with abrasions is at risk.The moral is to inspect your and partners fingers during mutual masturbation and see that there are no injuries.
 pats4255 - Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 pm

About a week ago i had oral sex with some girl. When i got home i went to the bathroom and my dick was burning when i was taking a piss. A couple of days later I started noticing my rectum was getting itchy and was getting irritated. Then i noticed i have a bump growing on the side of my rectum it is tender to the touch. It is always giving me discomfort and hurts wen i sit down or start moving around. Im gonna go get tested tomorrow. But your opinion would help. thank you

|