Doctors Lounge - Nephrology Answers

Back to Nephrology Answers List

Forum Name: Nephrology Symptoms

Question: miscellanious category

Surfin' USA - Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:56 pm

Just wondering,are the miscellaneious category questions ever answered? Questions in other categories seem to get answered quicker.Not that I'm in any great hurry, but I was wondering if those questions will get answered.(or,if I should repost someplace else) Thank you for your help.
 dlugose - Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:10 am

Answering any questions on this BB are more difficult in ways than in person. We can't see the patient, which immediately would give an impression of how sick, worried, stressed, in pain, etc. a person is. Also a need to be careful about giving an opinion with limited information exposes a person to malpractice or license suspension etc. Some people ask questions more clearly or their symptoms are easier to describe. By its nature the misc. categories are more prone to have problems that are not well described, or a little of this and a little of that, perhaps not yet a problem well developed enough to differentiate from other problems. Most vague problems never get diagnosed, either they go away before the person sees a doctor, or there is not much known about the symptom by itself or it could be any of a number or problems by itself. There is the most research on well defined symptoms and diseases in the stage where there is less doubt about what it might be turning into. There is little research for example on variations in how the body feels in the absence of a disease.
 lupusgirl - Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:28 am

I have lupus since 05 the last few days I have been having a eletrical feeling that goes through my head and both arms they are real quick and off and on through out the day no matter what I am doing. I won't beable to see my rhyem for another month. Should I be worried.

lupusgirl

|