News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Nephrology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Nephrology Answers List

Forum Name: Nephrotic Syndrome

Question: nephrotic syndrome

noni - Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:36 am

i have nephrotic syndrome. i have been to the doctor but it doesn't heal... my legs are swollen like hell and my fingers too. it feel tite. i have difficulties walking about even for a short distance. my weight have also increase and decrease ever since i have this sickness. i really feel very weak, tired and sometimes i lost appetite to eat. everytime i want to eat, i feel like vomitting. and i also cant stand for long hrs if not, my legs will become more swollen. i wear big clothings. i look like a mother now dat i've gain around 20 kg. i really am looking forward to sumone who can provide me with enuf information bout whether thereis anything else i can do to make myself look the way i am back n to heal me back normally... i really appreciate ur help... tanks a lot! :)
 janetriley - Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:08 pm

Hello!
I too have had nepheritis since I was young,Never had symptoms of your extent,I only have protein in my urine,I feel for you,I have seen it it my people when I used to follow up with a uroligst
Best wishes to you and god bless.
Janet

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here