Doctors Lounge - Nephrology Answers

Back to Nephrology Answers List

Forum Name: Miscellaneous Nephrology Topics

Question: Both CLOUDY URINE AND Pre-ejaculate fluid

RichardPex - Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:28 pm

Dear Doctors,
I hope this is nothing...but It all started a few months ago were I noticed that the last "splash" of urine was very cloudy (not every time, but once in a while) and gave me both a feeling of burning in the tip of the penis and a type of itch in somewhere in my internal anus. This clody urine looks like chalk in the urine. I thought it was cystitis. But a few weeks ago I noticed that before the sexual act (while discharging pre-ejaculate fluid) there were this little white dots in it that look like sand too; and if i let that fluid dry in my penis these white dots become literally dust of chalk. It alarms me because while this happens i also feel a senation in both the tip of the penis and the anus and these white dot are minusculous and I still feel them coming out.

Please help me out, thank you

sincerely

Rick
 mgoldwaters - Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:31 pm

I have this exact same problem and would also appreciate a response.
 levesqul - Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:24 am

Sounds like a yeast infection... it can cause rashes externally that look like little white/red bumps. You can use some Miconazole cream or Monistat. Rubbing some of this on the tip of the penis may alleviate itching and some burning.

Your doctor can prescribe something to take care of this infection. Your partner must be treated as well because you can pass this infection back and forth to each other if one is infected...

|