News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Neurology Answers List

Forum Name: Neurology Topics

Question: ANY ADVICE WOULD BE AWESOME!!

northpolemudjunki - Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:31 am

Hi im a 19 year old male and the deal is for the past 2 monthes i have sick no fever just nasty and real tired to doesnt matter if i sleep 10 hours or non at all. I was wondering what you think that is from and also if you think it could be related to stress cause i have been very stressed and depressed and also im a hyprodranic or the worry that theres always something wrong with me but this sucks the sick feeling doesnt even bug me as bad as the fact that i just feel drained on energy i was also wondering if it could be a food alergy pleaase let me know asap thanks northpolemudjunki@hotmail.com
 Theresa Jones, RN - Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:10 am

User avatar Hi northpolemudjunki,
Depressive states, anxiety, stress, etc., may produce physical symptoms, including fatigue and a general feeling of being unwell. My suggestion to you is first of all, have a physicians evaluation to rule out any actual physical conditions and if you are declared healthy in the physical state you may want to seek out treatment with a mental health clinic/counselor etc. for treatment of depression. If this is the cause of your physical symptoms, once under control you should notice a drastic difference in over all health and well being.
Sincerely,
Theresa Jones, RN

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here