News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Neurology Answers List

Forum Name: Neurology Topics

Question: Feet lack sensation

bzee91zsuzsa - Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:57 pm

Female:22
Hypothydroidis, hernia - adopted. No family history.
Pasted erlier in regards to lack of sentation in feet that started last may in right foot. Now it has moved on to other foot. second to last toe, i can feel it going.
Other problems. Terrible leg pain, starting from thighs down to my feet. The worst when I have walked alot or sat. Hands and feet get ice cold at night, somethimes its just one side, right, or left or both. knees hurt sometimes.
Weekness in legs, like jello- I've tripped on stairs, sidewalks,escalators, etc. when this happens, Almost as if I can't control them.
Talked to my thyriod doc, she didn't say anything about it. need help. don't wanna lose my legs.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:21 am

User avatar Hi bzee91zsuzsa,
Where there any follow up diagnostics, ie, labwork, etc. to monitor for effectiveness of treatment?
Sincerely,
Theresa Jones, RN
 bzee91zsuzsa - Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Female:22

Follow up to RN nurse response:

Yes I recently had lad work that came back normal, showing my meds are helping. only thing that was off was my calostrol which was high. Never had that before.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here