Forum Name: Headaches

Question: bump on back of head

oceandiver2020 - Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:58 pm

Hi there, I am a 30 year old female and I have recently noticed that a bump on the back of my seems to have grown slighlty and that it is painful. It is hard but moves a little and is about the size of a quarter. I had this checked by my doc before (years ago) and they seemed to put it off saying it is nothing. Lately, I have been having probelms remembering what I was doing, and the bump has been sore. Is the bump part of the reason that I am having the memory probs?? I just want to have an idea what to go to my doc and talk about so they don't overlook anything. Any help woould be appreciated.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:24 am

User avatar Hi oceandiver2020,
Can you please be a little more specific in describing the location of the bump on your head, ie, scalp, base of scalp, etc.?
Are you experiencing any other symptoms aside from memory problems, ie, unintentional weight loss, fever, etc.?

|