"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: headache foe 3 days

avella13 - Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Hi. I woke up Wed with a headache in the back of my gradually moved to my forehead. Its more of a fuzzy feeling with pressure as if someone is pressing on my head. Went to the doctors, he said it was a sinus infection. I did have a cold that has lasted for about 3 weeks and doesn't seem to want to go away...but the headache is bothering me. More uncomfortable and annoying then painful. Could this be something else or is it just symptoms of a sinus infection?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:18 pm

Yes, this is consistent with a sinus infection. Perhaps a decongestant could help but it may just take time for the infection to clear up. Be patient.