Question: Right Side Head Pain

greendaisy1116 - Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi I've been having right side head pain the last couple of days. It's like a quick shock and goes away in seconds and happens a couple of times a day. I have had numb hands and arms in the past do to neck problems. And lately i have noticed that if i am chewing something that my face get tingly. Just wondering if this is associated with neck problems or is it something more serious??
 John Kenyon, CNA - Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:07 pm

User avatar Hi there -

What you describe is consistent with several possibly related problems, including the original cervical spine problem. It could also be due to temporomadibular joint disese (TMJ, a misalignment of the jaw or bite), and/or inflammation of one of the cranial nerves. These can all be interrelated as well. I don't think any of it is anything to be especially alarmed about, but pain is pain, so I'm sure you'll be happier once it is diagnosed, treated and resolved.

Best of luck to you. I hope this is helpful.

|