News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Neurology Answers List

Forum Name: Neurology Topics

Question: Shakey Hands

Kerry1991 - Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:47 am

Hi,
I am 16 years old and most of my life really I have had a slight tremor in my hands. I seem have noticed it more in the last year or so. Yesturday I think it must have been at it's worse when I was having a drink. I couldn't understand why my hand was shaking so much.
It doesn't happen all the time but it does quite frequently. I would appreciate if you could give me your opinion on this?
Thank you :-)
 lyterk - Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:42 am

Hi from Croatia.
Same problem, shakey hands, gotten really noticeable the last couple of months, 16 years old.
Worst in morning, gets less noticeable through the day, alcohol doesn't really affect it.
First help I've sought for this.

Thanks!

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here