Question: Shakey Hands

Kerry1991 - Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:47 am

I am 16 years old and most of my life really I have had a slight tremor in my hands. I seem have noticed it more in the last year or so. Yesturday I think it must have been at it's worse when I was having a drink. I couldn't understand why my hand was shaking so much.
It doesn't happen all the time but it does quite frequently. I would appreciate if you could give me your opinion on this?
Thank you :-)
 lyterk - Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:42 am

Hi from Croatia.
Same problem, shakey hands, gotten really noticeable the last couple of months, 16 years old.
Worst in morning, gets less noticeable through the day, alcohol doesn't really affect it.
First help I've sought for this.

Thanks!