News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Neurology Answers List

Forum Name: Neurology Topics

Question: eliminating calcification of the pineal gland

bmartin - Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:41 pm

is there any way to go about removing the calcification of the pineal gland safely. i've heard rumors that tumeric can help, as well as using non-fluoride toothpaste, and avoiding water and other products with that chemical in it, but i would like to know if there is indeed any way to do this.
thank you for your time
B. Martin
 John Kenyon, CNA - Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:10 pm

User avatar Hello -

Assuming you've been diagnosed with calcification of the pineal gland, I know of nothing that's been proven effective (or even extensively tried) for decalcifying it. While flouride has been suggested as a possible culprit, the small amount found in common commercial toothpastes probably wouldn't make much of a difference, although it couldn't hurt to try an alternative toothpaste. I've tried looking for information on the properties of tumeric for this, but have found nothing. In general, if the gland isn't found to have a tumor on it, the calcification is considered inconsequential.

I hope this is helpful to you. Good luck with this. Let us know if you have any further information that may be pertinent.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here