Question: eliminating calcification of the pineal gland

bmartin - Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:41 pm

is there any way to go about removing the calcification of the pineal gland safely. i've heard rumors that tumeric can help, as well as using non-fluoride toothpaste, and avoiding water and other products with that chemical in it, but i would like to know if there is indeed any way to do this.
thank you for your time
B. Martin
 John Kenyon, CNA - Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:10 pm

Assuming you've been diagnosed with calcification of the pineal gland, I know of nothing that's been proven effective (or even extensively tried) for decalcifying it. While flouride has been suggested as a possible culprit, the small amount found in common commercial toothpastes probably wouldn't make much of a difference, although it couldn't hurt to try an alternative toothpaste. I've tried looking for information on the properties of tumeric for this, but have found nothing. In general, if the gland isn't found to have a tumor on it, the calcification is considered inconsequential.

I hope this is helpful to you. Good luck with this. Let us know if you have any further information that may be pertinent.

|