Forum Name: Headaches

Question: Severe headaches

BooneDog88 - Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:38 pm

I am 16, non-smoker, and experience EXTREME headaches. It is really weird because they don't last but about 5 seconds. They are VERY painful, and sometimes it is so strong that I almost collapse it feels like. The pain is located right in front of my ears on the soft spot. It hasn't happened lately, but happens every now and then. What is it? What causes it?

Thanks,
BooneDog88

Also... I don't know if this is normal or not, but there are certain spots on my head that if you barely press down on, it causes EXTREME pain. Is that normal? If not, what is it?
 Holly - Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:50 pm

my mother get sever headaches from the change in atmispheric presure, but those last hours.. i'm not sure what you got. where about does it hurt on your head when you touch it?

PS. i'm not a doctor, just a noesy person
 DaveT - Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:29 pm

This sounds like it may be trigeminal neuralgia...

I'm not a doctor though, it's just something I've read about.

|