News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Neurology Answers List

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: headach, vomiting, dizzyness, no energy, blur vision

ontiveros - Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:37 pm

i been having headaches, dizzyness and no energy for 3 months in the last month and a week i been throwing up. i have lost 20 pounds in the last month i live right now Dominican Republic as a missionary. i also sometimes have blur vision. HELP PLEASE.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:04 am

User avatar Hello,
Has this headache been increasing in severity. Have your symptoms progressed?

Do your symptoms occur mostly in the morning or in the evening? Is there a particular body position that increases the headaches?

Headache, vomiting, blurring of vision are all symptoms that could point towards increased intracranial pressure, which results from something serious in the brain. It could just as well be psychogenic due to stress, new job, new surroundings.

Needless to say, you need to be evaluated by a physician as soon as possible.
Please keep us updated.
 hannah_1990_18 - Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:49 am

i'm 18 years of age..in the UK and i've been suffering from tiredness all the time, and constant headache, sometimes resulting in neck pains. i wonder if u could help identify the problem

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here