News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Neurology Answers List

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: headache+earache+dizzyness

flamingo1 - Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:01 pm

IVE BEEN HAVING HEADACHES ACROSS MY FOREHEAD AND AT THE BACK OF MY LEFT EYE AND SOMETIMES AT THE BASE OF MY HEAD.I ALSO GET AT THE SAME TIME EARACHE AND OCCASIONAL DIZZYNESS WHERE I THINK IM GOING TO FAINT.
 John Kenyon, CNA - Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:00 pm

User avatar Hello -

While this is likely due to an inner ear or sinus problem, the fact that you're suffering from disabling vertigo (or possibly actually faintness), and are in significant pain, I would strongly recommend you be seen either at an emergency department or walk-in acute care facility.

I hope this is helpful and that you'll follow up with us as needed, and please update us after you've been seen. Good luck to you.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here