Forum Name: Headaches

Question: Sporadic vibrating headaches?

BexiB - Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:39 pm

I've been having these sporadic sort of vibrating headaches for about a year now. They just popped up one day and haven't stopped since. They only last for a few seconds, and are sharp almost piercing feeling. They almost feel as if my brain is vibrating. The feeling goes down the left side of my head and down to my temple. Sometimes they aren't as severe, but 80% of the time they're so severe that I have to stop what I'm doing and regain my focus. Luckily they one last a few seconds. For about the past six months I've been getting two to three migraines a month, and sometimes more. They sometimes last for up to two days. I've only expeirenced nausea a couple of times with these. I'm just curious if I should be worried or not.
 Joshua V. Lim, RN - Sat May 02, 2009 3:53 am

I recommend that you consult your physician with regards to your headache to rule out any other cause that might be involved and its very much safe that you consult them before you can take any medications since this is happening for a year already, I also have migraine attacks frequently and I do use analgesics and alot of relaxation so it will quickly diminish, I also do suggest that it will really help alot if you learn to relax, relax, relax, have FUN... Because stress and anxiety is the usual culprit behind headaches but there are also some cases that a person has brain tumor, head injury, cervical or cranial disorders, and a whole lot more... Hope this helps. :-)

|