Question: Any experince with Neupro?

ak47 - Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:29 am

I've just been prescribed the Neupro 4 mg patch by my MD , Does any one have any experience with it ?

it is very very expensive for me, and i have found an online pharmacy that supplies it , their price compared to other's is good and they claim that i will posses it in 7 days . have any one bought from them this drug?

The name of the pharmacy is Isrameds this is their web site
http://www.isrameds.com

I'm not so sure about it if worth the money although i read allot about it, and not sure about the pharmacy
can any one help/advise me?
 Tom Plamondon PA-C - Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:03 pm

I do not know the cost of Neupro but it is a dopamine agonist and there are other medications in the same class which may be cheaper and just as effective.
They include
    Requip
    Permax
    Mirapex

Requip is the least expensive of the three.

|