News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Neurology Answers List

Forum Name: Neurology Topics

Question: Moderate Memory Loss in 24yo male

thesailingpreacher - Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:24 pm

Is there any possible neurological explanation for moderate short and long-term memory loss a 24 year old male who is a non-drug user, non-drinker, and has no history of severe head trauma? The memory loss has gotten progressively worse over the last year. This is getting extraordinarily frustrating.

-T.S.P.
 cherri 1 - Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:11 am

have the same problem am a 31 year old female sterted when i was about 16 and is getting much worse over the past year and it is interfering with my family life and is very frustrating
 gagaaaa - Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 am

Same for me. I am 22 years old. This memory loss started at the age of 18 and has become worse ever since. I am getting bad grades in subjects that require memorizing stuff. When i read a book i forget what happened in the first half or even the last line that i read and have to read it all over again. My connection making abilities have also been affected. Like when my friends are talking about something it takes me a while to realize what they are talking about. This never happened before.

I also have pain in my head sometimes. Mostly it is in the area between the two eyebrows. I feel pain here when i am outdoors and it is a sunny day or when there are people around me that i do not know.

Any suggestions about my memory loss??

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here