News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Neurology Answers List

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: What could be going on?

Mechelle58 - Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:06 pm

:oops: I am uncertain as to what is going on. I have noticed a few things that I have mentioned to my physician, but when he smiles and say's he doesn't know. I'm almost certain I must be explaining it wrong. I have been seeing colored lights, I can only describe as crystal like. When this is happening, I also get blank areas in my vision. I notice numbness in my face on the left side alot and even around eyes and mouth. Usually tingling begins with an itching sensation and then the numbness slacks off, but doesn't go completely away. There is also such a cold feeling in it's place. Again I don't know if anyone has any ideas. These two may not even be related. Because I do have the periods of slight confusion noted at times as well. Thank you for any help!

Sincerely,
Mechelle
 Rhonda P, CEP - Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:44 pm

User avatar has your Doctor talked to you about seizure aura's or migraine headache aura's or have you heard of this?

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here