Forum Name: Headaches

Question: Headache and lump on neck

praterd - Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:56 am

About a week ago I noticed a lump under my skin at the nape of my neck on the left side. It is more noticable when I turn my head a certain way. About 2 days later I got what feels like a sinus headach and I still have it. Are these 2 things connected, should I be concerned? Also noticed some stiffness and pain in the left side of my neck yesterday, but I work on a computer all day.
 NomadKTF - Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:50 am

Hey your neck may be out of alignment.. about id say 9 months ago i had a problem where i would get headaches every day and stif necks... it all started when i was doing pushups-- i did way too many way too fast and heard a pop in my neck.. i thought i had stress heaaches and i went to a doc he felt my neck, told me it was out of alignment.. popped it into place and the headaches stopped that very day altho for about 2 days after that my neck was real sore but thats natural. Now im having different kinds of headaches and it has nothing to do with my neck- so im a little worried which is what brought me to these forums- but obviously this neck thing happens to more than one person if he knew right away what to do, if it is out of alignement its nothing seriously life threating but itt is really a pain and you should go see a doc or chiropractor

|