Question: Have I been poisened?

mat0120 - Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:49 am

Hi, I don't know if this is the correct place, if not I apologise.

We have recently had a wasps nest near our house, we bought some Raid wasp killer to deal with the problem. When spraying the spray the wind blew some in my face and I breathed in a very small amount-I immediately washed off the foam on my face.

I looked on the internet and found this website

http://www.getipm.com/html/symptoms.htm

From that diagram I have the following symtoms:

Vomiting &Nausea (I recently went to a party however and had a bit too much to drink & cold)
Fever/flu like symtoms (I have a cold)

Tighness in chest (is this becasue I am thinkig about it all the time)

Rapid heartbeat ( It feels fast however I don't know what my usual heartbeat is)

Diarrhea ( connected to the party-cold etc?)

It is now 3 days sice I sprayed the wasps and those are all the symtoms I have had at some point

Do I have anything to worry about or do you think I am over-reacting?

Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:02 am

User avatar If it has been 3 days and the symptoms have not worsened, I don't think you have anything to worry about. You may have ingested just a small amount to make you midly ill, although it sounds like your symptoms are related to other things.
 mat0120 - Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:10 pm

Thanks for the reply

My symptoms may be related to what other things? The things I mentioned? Or something else?
 mat0120 - Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:08 pm

I've just counted how many beats my heart does in a minute. It was 102 beats a minute-this is very high isn't it? Whats going on?!

|