Question: Please Help

Jen_61_Kiddo - Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:46 am

I am a 26 year female with on and off chest pain. Also my left arm has had terrible pain and numbness in it. After my arm started feeling better both of my legs started hurting and going numb. I have had a MRI and am now waiting to go to a Neurologist. I don't know if I can wait that long it is driving me crazy. If anyone has any advise please let me know!

Thanks,
Jen
 R. Zein, Pharm D - Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:07 am

User avatar dear
the fact that you had MRI , it is great, as it will tell you whether you have spine injury , or nerve related problems.

however, i want to point out, that the fact that you mentioned about on off chest pain, left arm tingling, and legs too, could be caused by anxiety at your age. i recommend that you wait for the results of your tests, and consider anxiety issue if you feel that you have it.

|