News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Neurology Answers List

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: chronic headpains and unequal pupils

Qu4lity - Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:30 pm

Hi, hope you can help me and shed a littel light on things, for over 5 months now i have had headaches varying in severity. They started one say with a sharb stabbing pain in the back of my head, i went dizzy and light headed, since i have had chronic head pains, some times stabbing some times constricting some times just numb sometimes i feel twitches on my head.
With this i have also noticed my eyes redden some times, like quite bloodshot, but also i have unequil pupils, my right side is bigger than the left, don't think this is all the time.
i have had bloodtests - clear a ct clear and and mri that was clear but blurred?? don't fully understand that. iv tried councelling sleeping more and less, changing diets, doing nothing all day having busy days opticians every thing.
please give me some ideas as to what could be causing my problems or how to stop them. By the way im a 19year old male with no real head injurys
Also wake up often in the morning with pins and neddles in my arm/s sometimes the hea pains are not present on waking or for maybe an hour after. :(
 Qu4lity - Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:51 pm

also noticed sometimes my eyes are quite bloodshot, and left side of my head recently started to feel like i have some cheese wire over my brain.
ill be starting back at uni soon and i cant concentrate properly plus they scaring me half to death so any help advice would be great thanks
 TheCpt - Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:38 am

Hey Q,

Any resolution to your condition. i have had a similar thing crop up quite recently. The uneven pupils have just been noticed but looking at pics goes back several years. The head pain is new though, associated with sinusitis.

Any info would be great.

Thanks.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here